- Awesome weather. Running in a tank and running skirt in March: priceless!
- Free parking and change area at a local news station, thanks to some running friends
- Tons of family/friends doing the race, too
- Friends and spectators along the route. Nothing gives you a boost better than that!
- No black toe nails.
- Hearing about people's PB's after the race
- Dinner and drinks after with the same amazing friends and family
- My own 12-minute PB -- still grinning ear to ear
- Running alone for 30K. It was my choice. I was running slower than some friends and faster than others so I decided to go it alone
- Fighting the gerbil in my head when it was getting tough
- Hmm....thinking too hard if there was other bad stuff, so I guess there isn't any more
- One woman running behind me 10 feet from the finish line yelling: "Get out of the way. Get out of the way. Get the f^#k out of the way." Completely uncalled for. This isn't a BQ race, for Pete's sake.
Here's a photo of some of the gang that ran yesterday. So proud of them!